CompTIA Comp Linux+
Your CompTIA Linux+ (XKO-004) Certification Training Solution
Ensure you are well prepared on test day with comprehensive online training for Linux+, only from CompTIA. CertMaster Learn is interactive and self-paced, combining instructional lessons with videos, practice questions and performance-based questions to help you prepare for your certification exam and a career in IT.
Included in CertMaster Learn for Cloud+:
• One hundred percent coverage of exam objectives
• Over 15 hours of engaging content and videos
• Fifteen lessons with scenario-based performance-based questions
• Immediate feedback for 150 practice questions
• Final assessment with 90 questions
CertMaster Learn features:
• Instructional lessons, images and videos to help you learn the material
• Practice questions and performance-based questions to assess and apply what you know
• Achievement badges, flashcards and a game center to keep you engaged
• A personalized dashboard to track progress
• Daily study tasks and a countdown calendar to keep you on pace
CompTIA Labs for Linux+ (XK0-004) provides you with the necessary platform to gain hands-on skills in Linux operating systems to prepare for your CompTIA Linux+ certification exam. CompTIA Labs addresses the practical aspects of the CompTIA Linux+ exam objectives and complements prior training through access to real equipment and software environments.
CompTIA Labs addresses the practical aspects of the CompTIA Linux+ XK0-004 exam objectives, including:
HARDWARE AND SYSTEM CONFIGURATION
Configure kernel modules, network parameters, storage, cloud and virtualization technologies.
Understand best practices for permissions and authentication, firewalls and file management.
SYSTEM OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
Manage software and services, and explain server roles, job scheduling and the use andoperation of Linux devices.
LINUX TROUBLESHOOTING AND DIAGNOSTICS
Analyze system properties and processes and troubleshoot user, application and hardware issues.
AUTOMATION AND SCRIPTING
Execute basic Bash scripts, version control using Git, and orchestration processes.
LESSONS AND TOPICS:
• Lesson 1: Performing Basic Linux Tasks
• Lesson 2: Managing Users and Groups
• Lesson 3: Managing Permissions and Ownership
• Lesson 4: Managing Storage
• Lesson 5: Managing Files and Directories
• Lesson 6: Managing Kernel Modules
• Lesson 7: Managing the Linux Boot Process
• Lesson 8: Managing System Components
• Lesson 9: Managing Devices
• Lesson 10: Managing Networking
• Lesson 11: Managing Packages and Software
• Lesson 12: Securing Linux Systems
• Lesson 13: Working with Bash Scripts
• Lesson 14: Automating Tasks
• Lesson 15: Installing Linux
After completing this program, learners will have the opportunity to take the leading national/industry-recognized certification exam(s) essential to entry-level employment in this fast-growing field.
- CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-004)
Note: Inclusion of National Certification exam vouchers vary from school and payment / finance method. To check if they are included, you may message any of our advisors through any of our available channels here