Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Cloud Practitioner
This comprehensive program starts with foundational instruction on Amazon Web Services with coverage on cloud computing and available AWS services, as well as a guided hands-on look at using services such as EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud), S3 (Simple Storage Service), and more. The Amazon Web Services (AWS) course is designed to provide a solid foundational understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure-as-a-service products. The program first covers concepts necessary to understand cloud computing platforms, working with virtual machines, storage in the cloud, security, high availability, and more.
This program continues with the fundamentals of cloud computing; AWS core services such as Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, and Amazon S3; security; architecture design principles; best practices; and cost management. The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course is designed to help learners understand Amazon Web Services at a high level, introduce cloud computing concepts, and key AWS services, and prepare them for the exam according to the certification exam guide published by Amazon Web Services.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner content provides several hours of instruction that contain slides, audio descriptions, and video captures. Demonstrations of Amazon Web Services and third-party cloud solutions are included to provide a clear guide to understanding the services offered by Amazon Web Services and the needs those services meet.
After completing this program, learners will be able to:
- Employ proper security and networking methods in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Understand computing in AWS
- Understand storage in AWS
- Use databases and employing analytics in AWS
- Use AWS developer and management tools
- Use AWS mobile and application services
- Understand high availability & fault tolerance
- Understand the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam requirements, resources available for study, registration requirements and preparation
- Comprehend fundamentals of Cloud computing
- Understand various business needs and how AWS helps to address those needs
- Understand the fundamentals of AWS global infrastructure
- Network with Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and Amazon EC2
- Use block storage with Amazon EBS
- Use object storage with Amazon S3
- Understand and employ instrumentation, scalability, content delivery, serverless computing, and database technologies
- Use AWS for additional key services in terms of automation and security
- Understand and employ strategies around the shared responsibility model, identity and access management, as well as key services and concepts in managing AWS accounts and credentials
- Understand and deploy the requirements of assurance programs like PCI and HIPAA
- Deploy pricing structures for various services for computing, databases and storage
- Use AWS calculators, tools for analyzing monthly billing and AWS support plans as applied to current and future cost allocation
After completing this program, learners will have the opportunity to take the leading national/industry-recognized certification exam(s) essential to entry-level employment in this fast-growing field.
- Amazon Certified Cloud Practitioner
Note: Inclusion of National Certification exam vouchers vary from school and payment / finance method. To check if they are included, you may message any of our advisors through any of our available channels here
- MyCAA for Eligible US Military Spouses
MyCAA is a $4000 education grant for spouses of service members on active duty in paygrades E1-E5, W1-W2, O1-O2. Spouses married to members of the National Guard and Reserves in the same paygrades, in title 10 orders, are also eligible.
MyCAA covers: tuition, externship and national certification exam vouchers
Our university partners provide, as job aids, at no extra cost: books / workbooks, laptop, mentor support, 12 mos subscription to CampusEd, job placement assistance.
To see if you qualify, message us here
- Army Credentialing Assistance
The Army Credentialing Assistance (CA) program is a government-instituted training and education program that provides a grant of up to $4,000 to eligible soldiers. The grant can be used to enroll in more than 1,600 industry-recognized off-duty career-training certificate programs, licensure exams, and academic or vocational credentials, and even re-certification. It was first made available in October 1, 2019 to the Fort Hood, Fort Campbell, Fort Carson, Fort Drum, Fort Riley, and JBLM bases. As of January 1, 2020, the program is available to all installations.
To see if you qualify, email us here
Grants (Non Military)
- Workforce Grant
We have partnered with private institutions to provide assistance to qualified students. The Workforce Grant is in place to help reinvigorate the workforce amidst the ongoing pandemic. If qualified, a student may receive up to 50% of tuition assistance.
To see if you qualify, message us here
- Zero Interest Monthly Payment Plans
Payment plans are available for any student at zero interest. This option is available for every university partner. Click here for a complete list.